Search This Blog

Food Friday



5 shared thoughts
This week's Featured Food Friday player is ...

Ms. Luna with her post, Beef Bulgogi, on her blog: Miranda.

I have heard about this dish countless times, but still have to taste it. Korean food is not that popular here at home, but that is something that I hope will be rectified real soon. Do visit Ms. Luna's post (click on the shot) and see the story behind her Beef Bulgogi experience.
------------- oo000oo -------------

I have been seeing a lot of peanut butter-related posts the past few weeks (or maybe am just imagining things, lol), and that's why when I came across a peanut butter brand that looked interesting, I just know I had to buy it.  Also, once when I ordered a peanut butter-banana sandwich (in one of those sandwich stores in the malls) I was disappointed with what they gave me: too little peanut butter and too few banana slices in between the bread! Well, yeah, I think it costs only around Php60+...but still! Hence, I decided I'd make my own sandwich. :P

Meet my Peanut Butter, Cinnamon, Raisin and Banana Sammich! :D


Ingredients
loaf of your choice (i used wheat and raisin loaf)
peanut butter spread of your choice
banana slices


- assemble everything and enjoy! Or you might want to heat your sammich in the oven toaster, before devouring it. :P

I would love to try this with another fruit ... no idea yet. Am not sure if an avocado would fit the bill. But who knows? I'll never know unless I try!


This was definitely a far cry from the one that I ordered at the mall (below)!



Appreciate much your taking the time to share and link your food posts here at Food Friday! :)
Please don't forget to add a link back to this site (you can get the buttons here; deciding to use text instead of buttons is fine also) to be able to add your posts below. Many thanks and hope everyone is going to have a great time this weekend!








get the InLinkz code

5 shared thoughts:

Hazel at: Fri Jul 12, 12:54:00 AM GMT+8 said...

60php for such pathetic sandwich?! I'd be upset. They're cheating and I hate it when it happens especially to food that I want to savor. Now that sammich of yours look absolutely lovely, gorgeous and yummy. Wheat is healthy. I wish we had that cinnamon raisin swirl here but I'll go check. I used to not be so keen on peanut butter but my mother is and now she has passed on the 'genes' to me :)

And I'm still drooling at your creation!

Winnie at: Fri Jul 12, 05:27:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Maiylah - this is a fantastic sandwich!!
I want one, please!!
And what is this - you have peanut butter in flavors??
I'm totally jealous now :)

Oggi at: Fri Jul 12, 06:51:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love your sammich! Homemade is sometimes better than the store's.

Korean food has been my favorite for 27 years already. I haven't gotten tired of it and I'm still discovering new dishes to try.:)

Dexie at: Fri Jul 12, 10:47:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Oh yeah, it seems like the world is on a peanut butter fix, especially on Instagram :). We love peanut butter & co, particularly the dark chocolate dreams :).

Intelliblog at: Sat Jul 13, 07:23:00 AM GMT+8 said...

That sandwich looks good, must try!
Thanks for hosting.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post