Search This Blog

Just Reminiscing



0 shared thoughts
I have a niece who formed a band while she was still in high school. She and her band mates used to practice almost every weekend at my sister's house; my niece played the drums, a couple played electric guitars (I wondered if they got a danelectro 12 string at guitar center), one used a high tech keyboard, and one was the lead vocalist. Maybe I got it wrong, but all I mostly remembered during those days were the beating drums, lol. I marveled at how my niece could produce such fast beats! Youth, am sure. :P

But that's just a thing of the past now. My niece will be graduating from med school this month and after a short break she might take the board exams.

Just wanted to reminisce, that's all. Getting old, that's me. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post