Search This Blog

Life's Lesson



0 shared thoughts
My older sister graduated a nurse, and when we were both going to college we were given everything what we needed; and just a bit of what we wanted (am assuming you know what I mean. lol). We understood our situation, of course (there were three of us going to college at the same time!). My sister wanted one of those nurse watches they've been told about, while I wanted to complete my tackle box (yeah, we had one of those for our surgery lab). We eventually got those. :D

I am glad that my parents are not super rich. Yeah. Really. Life has taught me a lot of things (like something as simple as riding the public transpo, when we went to college) and for that I am forever grateful. Now if only I can teach my children the same thing... :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post