Search This Blog

Food Friday



5 shared thoughts
This week's Featured player is...

Ms. Che, who owns the blog Sweet Memoirs, with her blog post: Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe

That's Cheese Baked Rice with Black Pepper Beef...and am drooling just looking and thinking how that will taste like! We have here another food post by Ms. Che during one of her family's spur of the moment trip! I have to say, though, the drinks and the dessert got me...want to know what I am mumbling about? Then do click on the picture and see!
------------ oo000oo ------------


Am afraid my post for today is just Orange. Yeah, I haven't done lots of cooking lately because I got sick (in fact, I am still sick right now...sigh. must be a sign of aging! lol. plus the fact that these rains hasn't let up much, causing floodings almost everywhere! we're lucky the floods hasn't reached us yet...and I pray it stays that way). To those who were/are greatly affected, I hope that the water will subside soon and you can return to your homes the soonest.


My sons like eating oranges, too, and sometimes my youngest peels them himself and gives it to me. He knows mommy is sick. :)

Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please try to visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! :)






get the InLinkz code

5 shared thoughts:

Tetcha at: Fri Aug 10, 10:46:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Oranges are a great source of vitamin C, which is exactly what you need for faster healing. We've also eaten at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe before, and we enjoyed our food, but we haven't tried the Black Pepper Beef yet.

Dexie at: Fri Aug 10, 05:06:00 PM GMT+8 said...

An orange a day is always good :)

Intelliblog at: Sat Aug 11, 07:24:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Sorry to hear you are sick, hope you get better soon and back into the kitchen!

Thanks for hosting!

Unknown at: Sat Aug 11, 02:51:00 PM GMT+8 said...

we all need to load up with vitamin C this rainy season to avoid colds. good to know you're safe & dry...same here. we're blessed!

aby ♥ at: Thu Aug 16, 04:35:00 PM GMT+8 said...

this made me drool! Cheese Baked Rice with Black Pepper Beef, something to look forward this weekend :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post