Search This Blog

So Undecided Me



1 shared thoughts
I must admit: I am enjoying my new phone sooo much! However, I have recently gotten into the habit of reading ebooks (free ones, lol) and reading from the phone can be a bit of an eye-strain after a couple of hours. I was thinking of getting a Kindle Fire or a Nook, but still undecided. While I was browsing (and researching) I found out that the samsung galaxy also came highly recommended. Hmmmm...what to do!

I know, I can't decide fast enough when it comes to stuffs like this. I need hubby's help. :D

1 shared thoughts:

anney at: Thu Jun 21, 11:07:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I would love to read ebooks kaya lang wala pa masyado time to do that.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post