Search This Blog

Fleeting thoughts



0 shared thoughts
When I was in college I smoked. Yeah, not pretty, but I did it...just because. lol. Am not really sure. Maybe it was because I felt rebellious (yeah, the bane of every teenager! lol) or maybe because everyone back then was doing it. Well, not really EVERYONE, but most of my close friends were doing it. You can just imagine the crowd I was constantly running with, huh? But anyway, it's sad that I didn't get to try one of those premium cigars out there, like the Cohiba. I guess it wasn't easily available back then. Or maybe it's because my culture is just different. Back then at home I used to see these old people selling dried tobacco leaves on the sidewalk, in the market (no malls back then). No cigars, but I guess they are slightly the same.

Or are they?

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post