Search This Blog

InLinkz = Awesome!



0 shared thoughts
Just in case you haven't noticed, I have started using a new linky system for Food Friday. Yup, it's InLinkz.

Initially I wanted a linky tool that doesn't require payment (yeah, a Scrooge, LOL...but hey, it always helps if you scrimp and save! i know, REASONS! lol), and I did try a few. At first I was satisfied with the first free linky that I used (for Food Friday); that is, until I changed templates. Next were two linkies which I used before I had my meme...but they were costly when I revisited their pages. They both exceeded my US$20 budget, if you want to get the best that they were offering. Blogging is big business! lol

To make a long story short: I ended up with InLinkz and so far I am very much satisfied with my subscription. What really tickles me are the thumbnail pics that you can use...so cute and functional!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post