Search This Blog

Another thing that i need to do...



0 shared thoughts
Now that my youngest is already two-years old, I can't help but smile and remember those moments when he was just a tiny baby...specially the first time I got to hold him! I know, I should compile all those special thingies and moments in a personalized baby keepsake book, but somehow we just don't have the time to do that. For now, anyway. Things are still a bit hectic, specially now that hubby's going to be transferred to another location (my family and I decided to stay since our eldest is now on sixth grade -and that means he'll be graduating soon!) ...and classes will start next month.

...we're taking things one baby step at a time. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post