Search This Blog

Another one...



4 shared thoughts
Does anybody out there have any idea how to remove pimples? Some say that you shouldn't prick it since it will leave craters on your face. Some put solutions on it and wait for it to dry up. While some do nothing at all! As for me, most of the time I do nothing. Am lazy like that. Mostly unconcerned, except when it hurts like crazy. Then that's the time that I lather it with all the solutions I could get my hands on! lol.

I just had one large pimple last week...good thing it's not that hideous anymore. :D

4 shared thoughts:

Style, Decor & More at: Thu May 05, 02:31:00 AM GMT+8 said...

My daughter (14 year old) was just telling me about a girl at school with "tons of pimples." I know they say you should NEVER pick at it, but this is what works for my daughter and myself (occasionally, I get one too!)
After a shower, she gently squeezes it out and then we put Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation on it! It's gone the next day! I would never use this Foundation on my whole face. Way too harsh! As a zit concealer, it's GREAT!!
Love it!
I'm a new follower from the hop! Great blog!
Hope you can hop by and visit my blog too!

http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

maiylah at: Thu May 05, 05:22:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Nancy
...yeah, my sister used to do something similar, to. but i am just lazy. maybe i should try that, too! :)
..will go follow you back right now. :)

Anonymous at: Thu Jul 21, 04:49:00 PM GMT+8 said...

after washing your face before bedtime, you can try dabbing a bit of toothpaste on the zit..
the cooling effect of the toothpaste will dry up the zit and you'll notice that it'll be smaller the next day.. I personally do this and it works.. :) I do this for a couple of nights until the zit gives up.. :D

BTW, I love reading your posts.. the pictures are very nice, too.. :)

maiylah at: Fri Jul 22, 09:05:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Anonymous
...oh yeah, i remember someone telling me something similar! but won't the pillows get tainted by the toothpaste? have always wondered about that...

many thanks for the visit and comment! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post