Search This Blog

Special..



2 shared thoughts
We all know that Fathers are special. So of course they deserve those unique father's day gifts which you can search for not only online but also wherever you shop. I remember, when I was young I wanted to give my father something different, so I saved up on my allowance. Know what I got for him? A turtle wind chime! LOL. It was definitely unique, all right. I don't know what my father thought of it, but I do know that it was displayed in our living room for years...until it broke. I was only around nine years old, then.

Such a long time ago. I wish we can go home this summer. I miss them...

2 shared thoughts:

Design It Chic at: Wed Mar 16, 09:13:00 PM GMT+8 said...

This is such a sweet post, Maiylah! I am now following you thanks to Mid Week Mingle and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
And don't forget to check our new Blog Tutorial going on today, to learn a few very easy tricks to make your blog even more fabulous and have fun with it. See you there!
Happy Wednesday

maiylah at: Thu Mar 17, 05:01:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks so much, DIC :)
will of course go and follow your blog rigth away. :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post