Search This Blog

Walking shoes for me...



0 shared thoughts
I think I need a new pair of shoes. Nope, not the high-heeled type of shoes (even if I don't own a pair, lol), but one that is more practical:something that's really comfortable enough for walking. Oh, the shoes I have now are comfortable enough, but not suitable for walking/running exercises. Nothing like one of those nike wrestling shoes, hehehe, but I was thinking more of something like the ones I had last year. I gave that away to the flood victims, which I know needed it more than I do. Besides, it was already more than two years old...about time I gave those up! Mind you, it was still in good working order. I liked it, but it was time to move on... ;)

Won't buy one this weekend...I honestly don't feel like going to the mall. Maybe next year... :D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post