Search This Blog

Christmas shopping...



0 shared thoughts
Christmas is coming...!!! Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet? If not, and if you have the means to buy online, then why not try shopping online? Personally, I would love to stay away from the department stores right now...the last time we went there (and it was two weeks ago!) it was so chaotic! I don't think I'm brave enough to face a similar crowd again. The sad thing is, I still haven't gotten anything for my mom, and so I tried writing this phase on a search engine: mom jewelry red envelope. Guess what came out? Lots of elegant (and affordable) jewelries for mom! So sweet!

Hmmm...I wonder what I'd get for my dad...?

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post