Search This Blog

Oh well....



0 shared thoughts
When I was younger I had always thought that I was heavy. In other words and plainly put: FAT. Little did I know that I was lucky to have been 'fat' those days! LOL. Actually, I was a bit chubby while I was starting high school, but eventually I trimmed down by the time we graduated. Still, I considered myself fat; but was always laughed at by a close friend whenever I told her I was fat.

After a couple of decades later (yup, that long!) I still consider myself fat. Oh, I have gained weight; around ten to fifteen pounds. Should I be concerned and check out those apidexin reviews? Everyone seems to be crazy about it. Or should I just do it the 'old-fashioned way'?

Oh well... :-/

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post