Search This Blog

Next time...



0 shared thoughts
A few weeks ago hubby, our two kids, and I, went to the mall to look at some tiles. We saw lots of gorgeous tile designs and I could just imagine having them on my wall, or floor. But, we were there on a 'mission' (to buy some of those large but boring and practical tiles), so we didn't dwell much on those. We also saw some pedestal sinks which I think would go well inside our bathroom. Unfortunately, since we were in a hurry (our youngest was getting sleepy already) I forgot to ask for the prices. I saw some practical ones (the other ones were just too luxuriously big, lol) that I was really interested in...hopefully, when we get back there again I'd have the time to ask them! Plus the budget too, of course. ;)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post