Search This Blog

Getting fat?



0 shared thoughts
After looking at some of the pictures taken by hubby last weekend, I noticed that I have grown considerably 'chubbier'. LOL. That's not good (but I still have a good laugh every time I look at the pictures, hehehe), so I think I ought to watch what I eat these days (and the coming days hereafter). Or maybe I should also take a peek at what good herbal weight loss formula(s) can be found out there, huh?!

I believe that to lose the weight means changing the lifestyle, too. Oh, nothing totally drastic, but something that is healthy and adaptable (for me). One thing for sure, though...I need to cut down on my carbohydrate intake. tsk. tsk. tsk....and I so love eating rice! Oh well...

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post