Search This Blog

Safe and Sound



0 shared thoughts
I believe I have around one cousin and at least three nephews who are working overseas on a ship. Personally, I think it's quite risky living in a boat for months on end, and that's why getting some info about how you can protect yourself when the time comes is really valuable. I guess something like the Texas Maritime lawyers could help when it comes to topics like that. Am not too sure if they are protected (I hope they are!), but I have faith in them. Specially my cousin (he lived with us for around four years before going to college), who is a fun guy to be with, and totally reliable.

I just hope and pray that wherever in the world they are right now, they are safe and sound.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post