Search This Blog

Outside ...



0 shared thoughts
I love going outdoors! Specially if I have my camera with me, but nowadays that's just not as 'possible' as before. I mean, sure we can still go outside whenever we want to, but we have to consider the needs of a one year old who wants to tag along, too. It would be great if we have this huge garden with safe outdoor furniture and a grill on the side, but that's not reality for me. LOL. What we have instead is this small garage when we do decide to go out of the house.

Well, there is a small garden with lots of interesting critters, and most of the time that's good enough for me. I prefer taking macro shots. :)

outdoor

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post