Search This Blog

Food Friday



10 shared thoughts

pichi.pichi


That's pichi-pichi. Made with grated cassava, water, and sugar; then sprinkled with freshly grated coconut. Well, at least that's what our fave pichi-pichi vendor told us. lol. She usually passes by our house every other day and most of the time we buy these local treats from her (at Php1 per piece).

I found some sprinkled with cheese, but haven't tried those yet. Or some that are colored differently (like, green). I still have to try those. But for now, these will suffice. :)

Want to play along? Then do leave a comment on this post and tell me, or click here to learn about this meme.

post for:
food friday

*will be posting Food Friday here until my other blog is up and running ... many thanks to everyone for being patient and understanding. :)

**additional info: my other blog is now up, but am not sure if there are still malicious scripts behind; need to wait and see some more before I host back Food Friday there... and please ... if that site tells you to download something --- DON'T! that's the malicious script 'talking', and it means I haven't fully deleted them/it yet. haaayyyy.

10 shared thoughts:

Race at: Fri Apr 23, 12:21:00 AM GMT+8 said...

That's one of my entries in the past but with cheese on top. Well honestly it's still fresh to have it with grated coconut.

Happy Friday maiylah!

http://my-crossroad.com/2010/04/ffftp-home-made-meat-patties.html

Chubskulit Rose at: Fri Apr 23, 12:49:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I so love it when I was still there in Pinas kaso di ko alam gumawa.. I am playing for the first time but I put the link somewhere wahhh..

Mirage at: Fri Apr 23, 01:41:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love pichipichi especially those made by my mom's bestfriend! :)

Oggi at: Fri Apr 23, 09:44:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Pichi-pichi looks so good. I'll make some this weekend, the green ones with pandan, the cheese-topped also sounds good. Yum!

Here's my FoodFriday entry
Chicken Wings

Unknown at: Fri Apr 23, 11:04:00 AM GMT+8 said...

i haven't had that in quite a while...masarap na merienda.:p

♥peachkins♥ at: Fri Apr 23, 11:35:00 AM GMT+8 said...

One of my fave merienda!

blowing peachkisses
The Peach Kitchen
peach and things

Ladynred at: Fri Apr 23, 03:52:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Oh! I want to make that. Looks good and yummy!

Julie at: Fri Apr 23, 09:35:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Mukhang masarap na meryenda yan, kasama ng entry ko :)

maiylah at: Sat Apr 24, 01:46:00 AM GMT+8 said...

many many thanks again to everyone for playing! found some yummy shots and great recipes! will definitely try those!:)

@ chubskulit: have added you! :)

have a blessed and fun weekend! ;)

i♥pinkc00kies at: Sat May 01, 09:37:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love pichi-pichi too!!! I miss Amber's! The best!! :D

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post