Search This Blog

In the beginning ...



0 shared thoughts
I initially started blogging because I wanted to see how my shots looked like on screen. Yup, that's true, and there's no need to snicker. LOL. I didn't even know that there was such a thing as http://www.freedirectorysubmission.org, where you can get your site to be easily located by search engines. I didn't even know that blogs were even 'rated'! Silly me, huh?!

But that's all in the past now. Sure, I still have a lot to learn about blogging (and specially about taking pictures and the gears that goes with it); but am getting there. Slowly perhaps (specially after I gave birth to our second son), but surely getting there. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post