Search This Blog

Just another thought ...



0 shared thoughts
If I were you, I wouldn't believe just about any diet out there that offers miracles. I mean, let's be practical about it: to be successful in a diet that offers you to loose weight you need to do a lifestyle change. Some diets for quick weight loss will be great for others but after the weight loss you need to learn how to maintain that weight, too. You just can't get back to the way things were (like eating too much food that are full of sugar and fats) and expect your weight to stay down. I think discipline is needed here, too. I know, some food are just soooo tempting!

Trust me, I've been there. LOL :D

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post