Search This Blog

Acne



0 shared thoughts
When I was young we had this helper who had pimples on her face. Not just your 'usual' pimples, but it really seemed like her whole face was covered with them! Since she didn't have any idea what to put on her face, she tried different home remedy for acne and I think one of them was trying putting calamansi juice on her whole face. Kind of drastic, I think, since the calamansi is highly acidic. Well, I guess it helped clean her face; though it must have been painful if she had any breaks on her skin. I do know that she also used hot face towel sometimes .... though nothing ever seemed to work at that time for her.

Last time I saw her, she no longer had any pimples, but scars were visible. Life, huh?!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post