Search This Blog

Still here, but ...



2 shared thoughts
It has been more than a month now and I must admit that there are certainly times during our vacation that I have really splurged on food! I guess it's because we're on vacation right now and somehow thinking about your waistline can easily be forgotten. I just hope that I won't be needing any diet pills soon! lol. If I continue with my present "eating style" I know I will search the internet soon for diet pill reviews!

Oh well .. our vacation's coming to a close anyway, since my son's classes starts on the first week of June. So early ... and so soon!

2 shared thoughts:

CrAzY Working Mom at: Wed May 20, 03:28:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I know what you mean about "present eating style". I'm in the same boat. It's hard...

Have fun on your vacation.

okinawa girl at: Thu May 21, 08:52:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I am almost finished with a three week vacation that ends in 4 more days, arg how did it go by so fast. I also gained about 5 pounds...now I need a vacation from my vacation. I don't think my boss would agree.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post