Search This Blog

Weekly Questions: (#39 & #40)



4 shared thoughts
weekly questions


WQ #40: If you were asked to recall the things that you do, what were the things that you think should be improved and worked on for you to be a better person?

I believe that I should have been more patient and less harsh with my words. There are certainly times when I just tend to blurt out whatever it is I feel at that time; when in fact I shouldn't have said them at all since I know that deep inside I really didn't mean it. I just wanted to get back at that person for hurting me, and so .... out came those hurtful words. I know I can't take back what I said back then, but thinking about it, it has made me realize that this is really true:
saying

I know most won't agree with me ... but everybody has their own opinion, and this is mine. Anybody needs an air purifier? :D


WQ #39: What are the love songs that touched your heart the most?

Oh my ... there are lots! Mostly those sad love songs, though. I love songs by Josh Groban, Andrea Bocelli (even if i don't understand much of what he says! lol), Julia Fordham, and even some of those songs by the Carpenters. lol. :)

4 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Sun Mar 01, 12:38:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Yes, say what you mean and mean what you say but in this case,stop saying anything hurtful that you don't really mean. Ooops! Guilty ako :(

Josh Groban and Andrea both give me goosebumps.

Thanks for the answers, Maiylah :) Happy Sunday and have a great week!

maiylah at: Sun Mar 01, 02:14:00 PM GMT+8 said...

lol ... thanks, T. Julie!
Blessed Sunday to you and to your family, too!

Heart of Rachel at: Sun Mar 01, 05:54:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I agree on that saying. There were times when I got hurt by casual remarks without the person's knowledge.

I love Julia Fordham too. I love all her songs especially her sad love songs.

Anonymous at: Sun Mar 01, 11:17:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I love the Carpenters, too.

Enjoy your week!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post