Search This Blog

Great Gift ...



0 shared thoughts
It's that time of year again when people are more friendlier and thoughtful (and hopefully, also happier) than the usual. You just can't help it since there seems to be something in the air ... maybe it's the crispness, or the cool weather all around. Here in my country we normally don't have snow, but still it gets to be quite cold, specially when you go up the mountains. How I just love the cool weather!

Admittedly, this is also the time of gift giving, and I have always liked the idea of giving out personalized holiday gifts. Specially practical ones, like thumb or flash drives. I particularly find them useful and totally convenient specially if I don't have my computer with me and I needed to download some files. You just plug them into a computer's usb port and download the file(s). So easy and hassle-free! You can download anything, even pictures or music files. So cool, huh?!

In this day and age most of the people I know uses the computer (and most probably are also familiar with storage devices like the flash or thumb drives), so the 20% off given by Pexagon for their personalized gifts is a real steal!
Opp-300x300


Post?slot_id=30333&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post