Search This Blog

On Saving ...



0 shared thoughts
I have been wearing eyeglasses since I was eleven years old, and believe me, I have been through quite a few pairs already. My parents helped me choose the frames in the beginning, but after a couple or so of years I had to rely on my own. Of course I am interested in what my eyeglasses would look like, but not really that much. I was really more concerned with how much each frame (the whole eyeglasses, actually) costs. My family and I are not poor, but it always helps to know that you have helped save some money.

Just like in the article written by Gregory Karp (article is here: http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/yourmoney/chi-ym-spending-0722jul22,0,2050256.story), the price range for eyeglasses these days are astonishing. It's a good thing that there are sites like ZenniOptical.com where you can find affordable eyepieces! I haven't tried them yet, but am sure that one of these days I will! I have read some great reviews about them, and have even visited their site. I like the different types of frames that they are offering, which are affordable.

What about you? Want to be practical and save money (like a lot of people out there, am sure!)? Then do try ZenniOptical.com and check them out yourself! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post