Search This Blog

Shopping Online



0 shared thoughts
Have you ever tried online shopping? I have tried shopping online, but not much. The ones that I bought are not that big, though, or needed to be shipped to my address. Yup, the ones that I have bought are those that I can download to my computer. Mostly softwares, or digiscrapping materials.

Lately, though, hubby and I have been thinking of buying some of our stuffs online, and just a couple of days ago we went searching for some men's shoes. At first we were quite hesitant since we had no idea which sites to visit. Good thing a friend recommended ShopWiki.co.uk and after a while we went happily searching from one shoe to the next! They have lots of available designs and brands to choose from, and they even have golf shoes for gents and ladies, too!

He's still undecided which shoe to choose, but at least he now has an idea which site to go to! What about you? Have you already tried shopping online? :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post