Search This Blog

Learn From My Experience!



2 shared thoughts
What a way to start your day, huh? Finding your shot being copied by another blogger and when you want that she give you credit ... she gets angry! i've got the hard copy (exif data), if she wants more proof. but is it worth it? hahaha ...

Can't stop blogging about that experience since it's the first time (yup, my first time) I've encountered something like that. I've had my shots copied while I was at a photoblog and the admin intervened, together with the other photobloggers at that site (fotothing.com). It's different with blogspot, though ...

It might take a while before I get this out of my system ... but i guess some people are really like that (blatant disregard for some people's property).

Definitely a painful (and somewhat funny, since she was the one who got angry! LOL) lesson learned, for me.

Oh well.

Reminder for everyone: Place your mark on your shots where it's not easy to erase, or crop! If possible, in the center, if you don't want it to be copied and used by anyone else without your permission.

Just don't tell me i didn't warn you, folks! :D

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Sat Jun 28, 10:38:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Well, I never take credit for shots that I don't take. I can't imagine why someone would want to. Give credit where credit is due, blogger...don't get mad about it. That's just wrong.

Sorry to hear this happened to ya.

maiylah at: Sat Jun 28, 12:10:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Tish ...
i guess I just assumed that all bloggers know that they have to give credits for shots that they didn't take. silly me. now i know better! lol. ;P

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post