Search This Blog

Weekly Questions



2 shared thoughts

Weekly Questions from GreenBucks:

  1. If you are married would you know if your husband is reading your blog? If you are in a relationship, would you know if your partner is reading your blog?
I am married, and yup, hubby does read my blog. Not all of my posts, though, since he doesn't have the time. LOL. He likes looking at the pictures that I've posted and gives me good advices on what I could have done better. I think that's pretty cool. :)

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Fri May 30, 07:18:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Thanks, Maiylah for answering the WQ, I really appreciate this.

I am happy to know that your husband is interested to read your posts, especially with your beautiful photos :)

I will go see your food friday in a while and I will probably do that do that in my other greenbucks blog. Pasensiya ka na, you wouldn't probably believe this pero my net connection is jurassic, kaya I cant really bloghop much :)

By the way, thanks for the award, I will put that in one of the posts I have made.

thanks and till the next one :)

maiylah at: Fri May 30, 09:48:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks too, T. Julie! :)
have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post