Search This Blog

School Decision



0 shared thoughts
I have heard that there are really great fashion schools in california, as well as equally great fashion schools in los angeles, too. I have heard some high school graduates said that they want to try a certain fashion school in california where some of their cousins were studying. I think it's really wonderful that they already have an idea where they want to study after graduation; some are still undecided.

During my time I already had an idea what course I wanted to take up and I was pretty lucky to be accepted at the university of my choice. I hope that the same thing will happen to the current graduates, too ... :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post