Search This Blog

On planning ...



0 shared thoughts
Tomorrow, a Saturday, my family and I have already planned half of the day. Or maybe it's just me who did the planning. lol. Usually I want things to be planned before starting things out, but I do know that sometimes our plans don't go the way we want them to; there are always glitches. (Like my plan to give myself a digital camera last December! lol. It's still in the plan and I'm slowly working at it...)

At first I really got so angry when things don't go as planned, but as the years passed by I have really realized that things, however meticulously planned, don't always turn out the way we want them to ... i have realized that everything happens for a reason and in the long run it might be the right one for you! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post