Search This Blog

Friday's Feast



18 shared thoughts
Friday's Feast


Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

No idea, really. Am not that updated when it comes to celebrities and their lives. ;P

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

Honestly, not so much. LOL. So I'd give it a 4. :D

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

Have donated to some of them, but mostly local ones. :)

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

I like rice .... and I eat it every single day! :D

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

I think I'm feeling the onset of the flu right now ... ugh!


18 shared thoughts:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris at: Fri Mar 07, 01:22:00 PM GMT+8 said...

You got me on the rice...yeah, I did not think of that! LOL

bonggamom at: Fri Mar 07, 01:45:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Gee, I forgot about rice too! Actually I don't eat rice every day anymore, but I used to..

Anonymous at: Fri Mar 07, 01:48:00 PM GMT+8 said...

aw.. i am sorry to hear about ur dessert. get some fruits and plenty of vitamin c to fight with it. get well soon u! :)

and oh the rice... typical pinoy i am! :)

amazingmusings.com at: Fri Mar 07, 02:15:00 PM GMT+8 said...

You should be better soon for the weekend! Happy friday! Get well!

Gabriel at: Fri Mar 07, 02:16:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I love rice as well, I could eat it all day (in fact, I do most days)...

Very nice post today. Please come visit mine. Happy FF!

Natalie at: Fri Mar 07, 02:19:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I don't want to be a celebrity either. LOL! Have a great weekend!

Gattina at: Fri Mar 07, 02:28:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I don't eat it every day but I love rice too ! but only Basmati rice for me it tastes the best of all rice sorts I get here.

Melody at: Fri Mar 07, 02:47:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great feast!
I've rice most of the days too. Happy Friday!

Anonymous at: Fri Mar 07, 02:53:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Oh no! I hope you are not getting the flu!

Happy feasting!

Anonymous at: Fri Mar 07, 02:54:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Yup, the rice! LOL Nice one,Mai:) Happy Weekend!

Anonymous at: Fri Mar 07, 02:55:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great feast. Here in Hawaii we eat rice every day too. Can't go without it!

Marsha at: Fri Mar 07, 03:18:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Hope you are able to fight off the flu!

Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous at: Fri Mar 07, 07:50:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Oh good! You have rice, I have grilled seafoods. We're ready to eat!

Judy at: Fri Mar 07, 10:13:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Happy Friday. A lot of Filipinos like rice... sounds like Brazilians :-) They eat rice with every meal as well... even if they are having potatoes. Now that was hard for me to get used to.

Have a great weekend!

Berto and Kwala at: Fri Mar 07, 11:45:00 PM GMT+8 said...

hehehe, rice so basic yet so essential for the pinoy tummy!

great feast!

Anonymous at: Sat Mar 08, 12:33:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love rice and i am weak if i cant eat it. Happy feasting.

Anonymous at: Mon Mar 10, 03:14:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I absolutely love rice too. I wish I could eat it every day.

maiylah at: Mon Mar 10, 07:04:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thank you all for visiting and leaving comments! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post