Search This Blog

Lost Horizon (Burt Bacharach)



1 shared thoughts


Too bad this isn't the one from the movie, but I think this is also nice... I really like the lyrics.

"....have you ever dreamed of a place, far away from it all?
where the sound of guns, doesn't pound in your ears
...anymore."

This is really one of the movies that I've seen as a young child with music that really caught my attention. We really loved it so much that we bought this cassette tape (yeah, cds were totally unheared of during those days! lol) and wrote down the lyrics in our notebooks! LOL.

It would be nice getting a copy of this movie someday. :)

1 shared thoughts:

Samantha at: Fri Jan 25, 11:55:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I felt that your post was highly enlightening. It brought up some key areas that I've discussed on http://www.chargedaudio.com

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post