Search This Blog

Pier and Ships



0 shared thoughts
Living in a country composed of more than 7,000 islands, you can be sure that the boat is a usual means of transportation around here. I remember when I was younger that we used to go to the pier, together with my Papa and brothers and sisters, and watch the big boats (they did look real big to me, back then) being docked. I still remember the sea air, and the people, who worked there, carrying heavy loads. It was a peaceful sight. The pier does get busy at times, specially when a boat arrives, or leaves.

Boat insurance is important to protect the business, of course. I'm just not sure where they got theirs; but there's this site, CoverMyBoat.co.uk, which can supply a comprehensive boat insurance policy and low cost third party liability options. There's no need to complete any complicated forms; you apply online, and they are sure to respond within 24 hours. That's really fast!

Anybody out there who has a boat and needs insurance? Check out CoverMyBoat.co.uk and experience a painless and quick quote process for your precious craft!

As for me, together with my Papa and siblings, we are content just looking at the ships docked on the pier and watch the activities going on. It feels great knowing that till now the pier is still there, though some ships might have changed and there is more traffic now. But that's life. It is ever changing, they say. :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post