Search This Blog

A Gloomy Thought This Morning



0 shared thoughts
If you were still paying for your home (mortgage), and suddenly something bad happens to you (a freak accident, or something)...what do you think will happen? Honestly, if faced with such a tragedy, I wouldn't know what to do! I wouldn't want that to happen to me, to my son, to a loved one, to a friend, or even to a complete stranger! Good thing theres mortgage life insurance wherein all your mortgage debts will be paid once something really bad happens to you. I think that's a great security back-up. You know, just in case ... but I honestly don't want to dwell on such dark and gloomy thoughts this early morning!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post