Search This Blog

My Prize



4 shared thoughts

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Look what arrived today!!!! :)

I got this really cool journal from Leah of Mga Muni-Muni (Thoughts and Reflection).

I guessed where she was in an old photo that she posted. Actually, I haven't met Leah yet, so I just took the clues that she wrote, including the ones by those who commented. I was lucky enough to have given the right answer, and won this cool journal! :)

It was such a pleasant surprise seeing my shots on the cover, too. Cool ... :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, LEAH!!!

ps. She's got another blog, too: Cool and Composed

4 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Mon Jul 30, 10:19:00 PM GMT+8 said...

A personalized one, with your name on it! :o I'm jealous! What would you use it for? I don't know if I would dare scrawl on something so beautiful, haha. That's me being weird right there.

(P.S: I hope you don't mind me nominating you for the rockin' girl blogger award. Feel free to take it up, and even if you don't, no hard feelings. ;) )

Anonymous at: Tue Jul 31, 06:52:00 AM GMT+8 said...

gloria:
honestly, no idea what i'm ging to use it for...yet. ;)
oohhh. an award! gee, thanks! will head on over to your site and check it out! :)

Anonymous at: Tue Jul 31, 07:55:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Oh...i'm so happy you finally got it.

You are definitely welcome. I'm delighted just to see your photograpy printed.

Anonymous at: Thu Aug 02, 06:09:00 AM GMT+8 said...

many thanks ulit, Leah! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post