Search This Blog

8 Random Things



5 shared thoughts

I was tagged last week by Gracie, at "Echoes of Grace," for a meme; the objective of this one is to blog “8 Random Facts About Myself”.

The rules are as follows:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Well, here goes:

1. I love eating dried salted fish (or as we call it here, "tuyo"). Now, I know that sounds weird (and even gross??!! lol) for some, but eating one is just like eating anchovies... sort of. The just-right saltiness goes so well with the bland (but aromatic) rice we usually eat every meal. Some dried salted fishes aren't prepared well enough, though, so choosing the good ones need a bit of practice. :)

Below is a shot of the "tuyo" with scrambled eggs and hot steaming rice ... breakfast! ;P

2. One of my favorite veggie viand ever is banana blossom with coconut milk. I know, another weird food, but i just love it! Even taught myself to cook it! lol ...



3. Sunsets always fascinates me. Getting the colors just right is always a challenge. :)



4. I love taking pictures (hahaha, it is already obvious, i know ...); mostly macro shots, if my camera cooperates (my camera's basically just a pointnshoot thingy; waiting for the day when i finally get to have my first DSLR ~digital single lens reflex camera!).


<


5. I love listening to our church's bells after every service ... calming.


ding-dong!


6. I have this urge to save them ...


ants ...


7. Apart from sunsets, i also love morning lights ...


morning light


8.i love eating seafoods! :)


seafood...

I notice that most of what i wrote here is about food ... hahaha, that just shows that aside from taking pictures and blogging, food is also one of my interests! ;P

Now, I know most of you have already been tagged for this meme (i read some of it) so I won't be tagging anybody this time. But for those who are interested, please feel free to tell me so and i will visit your blogs and check them out! Am sure it'll be interesting. :)

Happy Weekend!


5 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Sun Jun 24, 03:37:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Beautiful photos! Yes I do think it would be a good idea for you to get a digital SLR. Seems like you'd make good use of it. :)

BTW if you like taking nature or garden type photos you might enjoy participating in Green Thumb Sunday, see my gardening blog in my comment link for more info if you are interested.

maiylah at: Sun Jun 24, 05:17:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Thanks for dropping by, tricia!
just read your comment, will check out Green Thumb Sunday!thanks! :)

Vlado&Toni at: Sun Jun 24, 06:25:00 PM GMT+8 said...

very beautiful pictures, need i say more?

Anonymous at: Mon Jun 25, 08:12:00 PM GMT+8 said...

ang sipag mo namang gumawa nito!

galing ng idea mo!

maiylah at: Tue Jun 26, 12:50:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, vlado&toni, and ju! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post